As part of the WEF2019 conference program, EIDA has announced the EIDA Electronics Industry Excellence
Awards, specifically focused on recognising individuals, teams and organisations that are doing ground
breaking work in electronics.
The awards are managed by EIDA and will be judged by an independent panel of judges appointed by EIDA.
Nomination is open to any person or company as appropriate who considers they fit the criteria for the award.
Should you take part?
If you think your nomination fits the criteria, you should apply.
Then it will be up to you to make your case to the judges that you deserve to win. You have two
opportunities: when the judges review your entry form, and when you are invited to make a presentation directly to the judging panel.
You are expected to attend the final day of judging and you are invited to attend the Awards Gala Dinner
at the World Electronics Forum on 5 December in Adelaide. Nominees may present to the judges via Skype or in person in Adelaide.
Join us at the Awards Gala Dinner
Book here to reserve your place at our Awards Gala Dinner at the World Electronics Forum on 5 December in Adelaide.
What are the award categories?
1.New Product Design Award
- Awarded to a company
- Product must have been released to market within last two years from entry date
- Significant technical innovation or
- Significant impact on its target market
2.Most Exciting Electronics Industry Start Up
- Awarded to a company
- Must be less than five years from company registration at entry date
- Must demonstrate electronics intellectual property
- Must show strength in innovation, leadership team, addressable market
3.Best Industry Collaborative Project
- Awarded to two or more companies on a joint entry
- Achieving an outcome through collaboration not otherwise possible
4.Young Professional of the Year
- Awarded to an individual demonstrating a significant contribution to a product, process or leadership forum
5.Best Industry STEM Initiative
- Awarded to a company demonstrating significant engagement in STEM education
6.Best Industry Circular Economy Initiative
- Awarded to companies or individuals
- Demonstrated outcomes achieved in reducing hazardous waste/waste to landfill and/or education and/or design
7.Best Student or Apprentice Awards
- Awarded to individuals
- Demonstrated achievement in a project or process development
You may nominate in up to three categories. Each application/category is evaluated on its own merits and
there can be any number of winners or highly commended in each category. The judging panel is independent and committed to finding the best.
How to apply
Download the entry form or get in touch to learn more. If your project or
solution is innovative, meets user expectations and delivers great business outcomes, you should enter
the EIDA Electronics Industry Excellence Awards. If you are a young professional achieving great things,
you should enter the EIDA Electronics Industry Excellence Awards.
If you have any questions at any time when you are completing the entry form, please do not hesitate to contact EIDA.
Introduction and Entry Form