Welcome to the 2019 World Electronics Forum
Adelaide, South Australia from the 4 - 6 December 2019.
The WEF is an annual meeting of Electronics Industry leaders from around the world..
Our conference theme is Electronics- Enabling Our Future
This amazing event, bringing Adelaide-based electronics companies together with investors and CEOs from the world’s largest companies, is expected to create business links, collaboration and investment opportunities. Adelaide’s long history as a major player in the Australian electronics industry will be on show. This is thefirst time since 2003 that the WEF has taken place in Australia and will be a major event for our industry.
The conference has 4 major streams:
- Electronics in Action – AgTech, Space, Sensors and IOT, New Frontiers in Innovation
- Our Industry - Sustaining Ourselves
- Our Technology - Development and Regulation
- The Future - Climate Change, Waste and the Circular Economy
The conference will include:
- Industry leaders from more than 20 advanced electronics technology countries
- Innovations from both local and international exhibitors at the extensive Electronics Industry Exhibition
- Pre-conference program of escorted visits to specialist local companies and institutions
- Workshops and masterclasses with industry experts
- Gala Dinner and Industry Awards night
- Extensive cultural program of local visits following the concert is currently being planned
The Meeting will be held at the Adelaide Convention Centre located centrally in the city of Adelaide, overlooking the River Torrens and Adelaide Oval. The multi-award winning Adelaide Convention Centre enjoys a global reputation for excellence and is consistently rated among the world’s top convention centres. It is ideally located for both participants and sponsors.
An exciting program is planned together with a large trade exhibition.
Join us for thought-provoking discussion, information-sharing, strategising and problem solving as well as some great social events and networking. We are looking forward to creating a stimulating program for you as well as an engaging space for you to network, reconnect with colleagues and meet new people.
We look forward to welcoming you in Adelaide in 2019.
To ensure that you receive regular updates please add your name to the mailing list
and refer to this website as further details regarding the Conference are announced.